Clear Peelable Film for the Paper Market
Innovia Films is pleased to introduce the latest addition to its BOPP film portfolio; a peelable transparent film for wrapping cut size paper, Propafilm™ T710P.
This new film, available in 52 microns, was developed in response to increasing customer demand for easy open products. Packs of paper wrapped in Propafilm™ T710P no longer require excessive force to open. This means no scissors, no sharp tools and no breaking into a sweat!
The seal strength of Propafilm™ T710P allows consumers to simply and easily peel back the seals cleanly and without any tearing.
Another benefit is that paper packs wrapped in Propafilm™ T710P can be reclosed neatly (when a resealable label is included in the design.) The paper can therefore be kept in pristine condition until the next time it is to be used.
These benefits all contribute to an enhanced customer experience; from guaranteeing tidy storage in smaller offices to ensuring easy access.
“Consumers often complain about the difficulty of opening conventional cut size paper packs. Propafilm™ T710P is an easy to open film providing the solution. This film operates on existing packaging machinery without adjustments,” said Amaia Cowan, Market Development Manager, Packaging for Innovia Films.
Benefits for customers choosing Propafilm™ T710P include:
- Peelable seals ensure easy opening of packs without tearing
- Sealability means no glues are required, eliminating potential contamination
- Wide sealing range for a large operating window and high speed packaging
- Superb optics convey quality image and maximise shelf impact
- Clarity enables ‘see-through’ for colour identification
- Excellent moisture barrier maintains product quality
- Puncture and impact resistance gives transit protection
- Clean and easy cutting provides optimum wrapping operation
Contact us to discuss your requirements for wrapping cut size paper.